My tank so far.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evenings

Aquarium Advice Activist
heres an update to my new tank. I went to one of my LFS and bought 20 more lbs of LR. they tested the water for me and they said I am ready to add fish... just do a water change. I took out the cam and snapped a few for you all. tell me if i did ok with the rock spacing etc.

newsw001.jpg

newsw002.jpg

newsw003.jpg

I plan on adding fish next week. a few clowns and maybe a snowflake eel thats all. I heard that i would need a clean up crew. what are those?

I also plan on buying PC lighting and maybe a powerhead this weekend. so how am I doing for a newb? :D

I would go with just the clowns and the clean up crew at first. A clean up crew usually consists of a few hermit crabs and a few snails.

Also, Why not get some blue backdrop paper to hide some of your wires and equipment running behind the tank? Its also a subtle way of giving your pictures a more "realistic" look.

RocketSeason said:
Also, Why not get some blue backdrop paper to hide some of your wires and equipment running behind the tank? Its also a subtle way of giving your pictures a more "realistic" look.

I have the blue background already.. ill add it when I get the fish. thanks for the clean up crew.

Back
Top Bottom