New Member and New 125

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you.. Thats completly understandable. I bet it will come out awesome. I wish I could get rid of more eyes sores out of my tank but I only have a supply, return, and 2 powerheads. so there isnt much of anything more I can take out of the main tank. I did have my skimmer in the main tank. I hated it in there.

Same here... I'm working on building a sump just cleaned out an old 125, a 75 imma set up as FW and the 55 imma use as the sump

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120619_182707.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120619_182707.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 131
Just a quick update I just acquired a 30 gal breeder that I am going to incorporate in my design as a frag tank still a while away from adding water :(

No not yet I'm slacking .. I'm working on framing the wall were the tank is gonna sit. Money is still a factor that's slowing me down

I made a list of things that need to be done
-cut glass and build sump
-drill holes for over flow on dt
-build overflow boxes
-rough plumb tank
-build wall and stand make sure level and plum
-run electricity for lighting and pumps
-put tanks (dt, qt, sump, frag) in place and silicon everything!
-finalize plumbing for overflows, reactors, RO/DI system ,ato system, skimmer, chiller, and ozonizer.
-add power heads setup electronic controller
-add base rock, base sand and mix salt water
-3/4 full add live sand / live rock
-run system and cycle
-pods and micro algae
-starter fish and inverts

Following along...Just saw a post for cutting glass holes...glasshouse.com I think it was. They sell the bits and everything. Just sayin'.

Good luck!

Thanks for the support roses, I'llcheck them out.... :') I'm glad there are so many bright and supportive people on here

Anytime, and now looking at my post, it was gl*******s.com, not glasshouses....darn autocorrect on the iPad!

I just got the 30b ..it was a old turtle tank yuck! will the old vinegar and bleach combo clean this puppy out

Live stock update I am definitely getting some Harlequin shrim, I just saw just Nat Geo program and a pair of them were devouring a starfish but the starfish was putting it self back together lmao..if I get them that means no starfish right?

Thanks for the website again..I'm finally getting some decent cash after a few bills are paid and other expenses this build should be back on track.. It's hard out there

Back
Top Bottom