10 Gallon tank question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh okay. Off to find another pair xD

Slightly newbish.

5 Gallon Betta Tank

Would 5 guppys, 1 rasbora and 1 glofish work as well as some snails?

Slightly newbish.

5 Gallon Betta Tank

The guppies and snails would be perfect but I'm not sure about the raspbora or glofish :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I searched and the rasbora are compatable wih the guppy and snails I just don't know for the glofish.

Slightly newbish.

5 Gallon Betta Tank

Yeah the glofish is compatible it's just I don't know if either of them would need more of their species.

Maybe 3 guppies 2 raspboras 2 glofish and a snail or 2.

Oh, are tere any other brightly coloured fish that would merge well with them? Thanks for all the help guys, but I just have 3 more questions, first- what filter would be recommended?(charcoal/sponge/ect) second- what light would be good for the tank?
And third- what heating would be best for them?

Slightly newbish.

5 Gallon Betta Tank

Thanks. Oh, are tere any other brightly coloured fish that would merge well with them? Thanks for all the help guys, but I just have 2 more questions, first- what heating would be best for them? Second- what lighting would be best? And another one just popped in lol what's an HOB filter?

Slightly newbish.

5 Gallon Betta Tank

Ah alright that makes sense and alright so 5 guppys, 3 tetras, and 1-2 rasboras? The rasboras are a maybe as I'm looking the compatability to the tetras now.

Slightly newbish.

5 Gallon Betta Tank

Update; the tetras are sometimes compatable with guppys but the rasbora is compatable with all of them

Edit; Oh no it's fine it's fun looking for all the fish combinations xD

Slightly newbish.

5 Gallon Betta Tank

Back
Top Bottom