- Further...I have one of those Ario LED
- There's two options on it.
- One where I can have the power off, and my air pump putting bubbles out, and the other where it's powered up with the light on and a "fine mist" of bubbles rising from it.
- I've had it on the air pump for a few days, and the tank is fine.
- When I put the power is to it, the "mist" seems to hang around for quite a long time giving the water more of a "fog".
- I'd like to keep it powered up 'cuz the LED
is sweet, but the "mist" is irritating.
- Any thoughts on this?