ADF Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Astrabix

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, so I just recently got ADFs and I am very new to the process. I have a 2gal tank and 3 frogs. I got the tank about 10 days ago and I let it run with water conditioner and the bacteria starter. A week ago, I added my frogs. Since then, two have died and none of them will eat anything. 4 days ago, I replaced the 2 frogs and I think they are okay. I have been testing my ammonia levels and they are very high. (which I think is the reason the 2 died) I keep adding more of the bacteria to try to make the ammonia go down, but when I tested it this morning, it was higher than ever. I try to get rid of the extra food in the tank that they don't eat and I have already replaced about half of the water. (It was very dirty and gross)
Does anyone know what to do to help out my frogs? I feel terrible about losing them and I want to fix whatever problem is happening. I am very new to keeping frogs so I might just not know something. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom