seachem stability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chelseachuy

Aquarium Advice Activist
has anyone have any experience with this product ? i recently bought the prime which has good reviews was wondering if this is a good company.

Chelseachuy said:
has anyone have any experience with this product ? i recently bought the prime which has good reviews was wondering if this is a good company.

It's a great company and Prime is what use in all my tanks. I also use other products from them. As for the Stability product, there's a ton of stuff like this on the market and everyone claims the same thing. But when it comes to getting a good foundation of bacteria in your aquarium, these tend to be a bit used car salesmanshipish IMHO. Use the link below and follow that for cycling your tank is my best recommendation.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/artic...ks-for-your-fastest-fishless-cycle/Page1.html

Most accurate way to measure it is with a liquid test kit. I used the API Freshwater Master kit for my cycle and for continued testing.

Back
Top Bottom