stocking my new 75 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trkchezz

Aquarium Advice Freak
I picked up a 75 gal over the weekend off of Craigslist, I transferred from my 20 gal to 75 rocks, filter and fish. Water test is perfect so now its time to decide on what to add. (Best part)
Here is what I have
1-(f) blue ram
5(m/f) guppies
3 albino Cory
4 ghost shrimp

6-Texas cichlids these are juvenile(3 weeks old), going to be trading in once they get an inch.

Any suggests on what I can add?

I picked up a 75 gal over the weekend off of Craigslist, I transferred from my 20 gal to 75 rocks, filter and fish. Water test is perfect so now its time to decide on what to add. (Best part)
Here is what I have
1-(f) blue ram
5(m/f) guppies
3 albino Cory
4 ghost shrimp

6-Texas cichlids these are juvenile(3 weeks old), going to be trading in once they get an inch.

Any suggests on what I can add?

Well what do like?

Been looking at adding a discus or two or maybe some angle fish.

I want to get a few more GBR so she has a friend

Discus are schooling cichlids and need pristine water quality. They also do a lot better in a species only tank. Yes I'd do some GBR with another school of tetra ?

Adding angelfish would prevent your guppy population from getting out of hand. You could add some sterbai corydoras

Adding angelfish would prevent your guppy population from getting out of hand. You could add some sterbai corydoras

I love that idea, would love to make it as natural as possible. Even if that means a fish get eatten sometimes.

Do you think sterbai would school with the albino? I have heard fish can be racist.

Back
Top Bottom