Uhmm.. Hi there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi and welcome. Eeek at the CAE though, that will get too big for that tank pretty quickly and they're nasty little boogers to boot.

how many neons? the CAE will get too big and aggressive for your tank(in a proper enviroment,they can get up to 14",11 being more common). and welcome to AA.

He will for a while but they can be uber pains in the bum as they get bigger. I inherited one that is now probably about 1/2 grown at 4 1/2" and he is the biggest PITA.

+1 every time I see people look at them in the LFS I tell them what an utter pain mine is. Would love to rehome him but the only people I know that are daft enough to take him have too small a tank :( He does my head in but I can't be cruel.CURSE YOU CONCIENCE!!!!!!!

I though each fish had their own personality and were each different...
they are,but only so far.i dont think anyone on here has ever had a CAE that wasnt murderous once it reached a certain size.

It's the mean look in the eyes lol. There really is no way to tell, I'm just going on my own experience and the fact that no one ever (I mean never ever) has a good word to say about them. They don't even eat algae after a certain age/size so they are all round a bit rubbish IMO/E

Oh or do you mean tell if it's a he or she? Got carried away with my rant lol
Not a scoobies I'm afraid when it comes to sexing them

Back
Top Bottom