Will my tank be over stocked if I'd put these fish in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josie.paolillo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 400 litre tank, which I'm cycling at the moment, it has my two goldfish in but they will eventually go back to their 200 litre when the new ones ready to go tropical. We are getting a new filter which will be more than adaquate (sorry I can't remember the type) and have ALOT of bubble machines

http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/R...-cb729fea77d1_zps6a70512a.jpg.html?state=copy

I was thinking
1green severum
6giant danios
2Bolivian rams
1 bristlenose pleco
2angel fish

Please advise me on what would be better choices. I would be happy with small/medium fish but my partner wants a big one and the severum seems to be the only one that would do ok with the smaller ones. Any advice appreciated!

I have a 400 litre tank, which I'm cycling at the moment, it has my two goldfish in but they will eventually go back to their 200 litre when the new ones ready to go tropical. We are getting a new filter which will be more than adaquate (sorry I can't remember the type) and have ALOT of bubble machines

0494e432-5158-4b4e-9f38-cb729fea77d1_zps6a70512a.jpg Photo by Roughcollie12345 | Photobucket

I was thinking
1green severum
6giant danios
2Bolivian rams
1 bristlenose pleco
2angel fish

Please advise me on what would be better choices. I would be happy with small/medium fish but my partner wants a big one and the severum seems to be the only one that would do ok with the smaller ones. Any advice appreciated!
seems fine to me stocking wise (not over stocked) just worried bout ram and angel aggression, but otherwise i think its pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom