Dominoe damsel in distress?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wisteriamyst

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:? Hi, there, I just cleaned my 55-gallon aquarium, which apparently freaked my dominoe damsel and now it is wedged into a coral skeleton in the tank. Is this something to worry about? Should I try to get it out of the coral, or just leave it alone? I don't want the poor thing to die, but it's really wedged in there. Will it be okay if I just leave it there? It's still moving, so it's alive, but it won't come out. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.

wait a good 12=18 hours, if he's not out then try, many fish wedge deep into rocks to hide and feel protected, if u look at the top ridge on a trigger they will use it to wedge into rocks and hold themselves there.

Agree with moorish, give him some time. If he got in, he can most likely get out.

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm kinda new at this and have lost a couple of other fish, so I'm really paranoid. I appreciate the help. :lol:

You guys are great! I can't believe how fast you replied to a distress signal. Thanks so much, now I think I can sleep for the night and hopefully everything will be alright in the morning. Thanks again, I really appreciate it. :n00b:

Back
Top Bottom