Seahorse not eating :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

savannafish

Aquarium Advice Activist
For the past day and a half my baby seahorse has not eaten. I got her about three weeks ago and was eating fine then but, lately she has not been willing to eat. The other seahorse I have is eating perfectly fine she eats absolutely everything. I Feed her frozen mysis shrimp but because she has not been eating I offered Frozen brine shrimp and even live brine shrimp and she did not eat any of them. The parameters seem to be fine in the tank I don't understand why she wouldn't be eating :( anyIMG_9891.jpgIMG_9888.jpgIMG_9889.jpgIMG_9890.jpg ideas?

Large water changes with ro/do water while siphoning the stuff out. Easy to do in small systems.
Probably feeding too much, which is feeding the issue at hand.

Large water changes with ro/do water while siphoning the stuff out. Easy to do in small systems.
Probably feeding too much, which is feeding the issue at hand.

Ok, will get on that when I get home

Also Brine shrimp is not very nutritional for seahorses. It needs to be vitamin fortified brine or Mysis shrimp.

Also Brine shrimp is not very nutritional for seahorses. It needs to be vitamin fortified brine or Mysis shrimp.

Yes I know I normally feed mysis but because she wasn't eating i was trying everything I had

Back
Top Bottom