Black mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hammerboni

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have had 6 mollies in my 20 gallon aqueon tank including 4 Dalmatian and 2 black mollies. All 4 of the Dalmatian mollies have died one after the other after a short time. Right now my black mollies started developing white spots and seem really sluggish. I don't think it is the ick because I have had that in the past and it is not the same. Any help would be appreciated

In the tank with the mollies I have 5 neon tetras, 3 pearl danios, 2 dwarf gouramis, and one of all the following, rainbow shark, tricolor shark, red velvet sword, ornate rainbow, pleco, a Mickey Mouse platy and 3 newly born baby Dalmatian mollies. The PH is running at 6.5 but the nitrates are through the roof. The water temp is at 82. Someone please help

No wonder the levels are nuts, you're like 200% over stocked. Is it fungus ?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392074984.212755.jpg I'm not really sure what it is. Here is a picture of one of them. I do realize I am over stocked. I am working on getting a bigger tank

I'm not really seeing anything. Could you try to get a closer picture maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom