Do harlequin rasbora get "pregnant" looking or is it bloat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I was just making sure because many stores sell plants as aquatic and they arent. In those cases the plants just rot in your tank and disrupt the water parameters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Ok I was just making sure because many stores sell plants as aquatic and they arent. In those cases the plants just rot in your tank and disrupt the water parameters.

Yeah i heard about that when i was thinking of making my 75 gallon a large community tank

Well i tried some NLS "Hex-shield" sinking pellets for them since i had heard it recomended before. But they didnt eat it as it was too big for their mouths :/ So i gave them some peas as well too. Rasboras didnt seem interested in the peas but i beleive i seen them at the bottom nibbling around so i am hoping they got to the pellets once they got a chance to soak. I tried feeding cichlid pellets to them once that were smaller and they wouldnt eat them either, so i dont think they like pellets in general. Maybe i can try to soak the pellet before hand for a bit before adding. Any recomendations?

Not a total loss on the medication tho, even though it was freakin expensive. I am going to feed these to my mbuna cichlids for the 3 days to give me some peace of mind even though they havent seems to show signs. Considering i was using the same stuff every week to do my water changes and whatnot (i got another siphon for this tank now).

Have you tried Hikari micro wafers? Tiny floating pellets formulated for very small fish.

Have you tried Hikari micro wafers? Tiny floating pellets formulated for very small fish.

No, are those medicated as well? Id likely have to order online so hopefully i can find a better alternative in town so we can hopefully get this under control for the little guys. :/

Oh sorry. I didn't reread the whole thread. The Hikari micro wafers are not medicated.

I made another thread with the current symptoms because up until the last page we chalked it up to normal and i thought it might get some more specific attension this way. I appreciate the help so far! Definately feel free to follow me there and hopefully these little guys are able to pull through well

Back
Top Bottom