Help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lunatic430

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My fish are dying and I don’t know what to do!
One guppy is floating at the top barley moving, both of my mollies look like they are having seizures and my GSP is really dull and keeps curling up into a ball.
Please, if you know what this is help.

20 gallon tall brackish water(1.008), three guppies, two mollies and a GSP. 20-40 gallon filter, sand w/ fake plant.
I added a bubbler because they were gasping, and added some ammonia detoxifier because there was some leftover bloodworms from my puffer that I should have cleaned up.

20 gallon tall brackish water(1.008), three guppies, two mollies and a GSP. 20-40 gallon filter, sand w/ fake plant.
I added a bubbler because they were gasping, and added some ammonia detoxifier because there was some leftover bloodworms from my puffer that I should have cleaned up.

Okay, what do I do? The guppy is barely hanging on and my GSP doesn’t look that far behind.

How do I make a new post on this forum.? I need some help and don’t know how to post to get the help.?

Click on forms, find which category, once you click on the category it should be at the top in the left corner that says new thread.

Okay, thank you everyone for helping me. Unfortunately I lost one of the guppies, but the rest seem to be doing better.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom