Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-09-2014, 06:32 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Help me please

I have a fancy goldfish in my 80 litre tank, im a bit worried iv had him over year now.

He spends alot of time at the top of the tank. I dont normally but the tank light on because my room is well lit. But tonigh i decided to but the light on for a few hours as it went dark. I came up to bed to find my goldfish at the top of the tank with what seems to be a blister? Can fish burn from the light ? Or is it becasue he is at the top of the tank. For what i can see he doesnt have his back sticking out of the water and there is a gap between the water and the light of a few inches. I turned the light off immediatly but he is still at the top.

Please help i dont no what to do.

Old 05-09-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

i responded on your other thread.

Tags
help me, help me please

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com