Miracle fish (or just weird and funny)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smallfry

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm still new to this site...so I was wondering if there's a thread somewhere on the forum about funny fish stories? You know, fish who have survived amazing obstacles...or dumb fish who defie death inspite of their antics...or unlucky fish who get stuck inside treasure chests, etc. :roll: (I have quite a few stories to share about my fishies)...
If there is a thread already...can someone tell me where? If not, maybe we can start one here??? :)

This should prolly be in the lounge where similar topics have cropped up.
We all have "fish stoires". Like that nughty fish that got ate by the large snail or my personal betta that knocked his cup at my feet to be brought home.

I had a young plecostomus jump out of the tiniest possible gap between the back of the light hood and the filter, bounce off a wall, and then fall behind the tank....just as I was turning the lights off to go to sleep.

I walked over, picked the carpet fuzz off it, then put it in a bowl of tankwater to get any other dirt off before putting it back in the main tank. It swam down to its nook under the driftwood and never did it again. :roll:

Ah, and clown knives are very, very devious, FYI.

I am going to take Christmasfish's advice and move this to the lounge...so look for the same (or similar) :lol: title there and join me for fish stories....

Back
Top Bottom