Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-28-2018, 08:19 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

New Yoyo loaches

3 yoyo loaches
1 betta
6 Mickey mouse Platys
27 gallon DIY tank

0 nitrite
0 nitrate
7 ph
0 hardness
78 degrees

I just stocked a new tank everyone in the tank is doing great except the 3 new yoyo loaches. two of them are sinking to the bottom and one of the ones that is sinking seems to have a large belly. I am thinking I may have given them too much food and now they are constipated, but this is my first freshwater tank other than one betta fish. what can I do to help them or is it too late?

Old 09-29-2018, 04:37 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Fast them for a couple days. If that doesn't work you could try feeding them only Algea wafers.

Tags
loach, loaches

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com