Anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skidrow52

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have this Anemone since 3 weeks in my tank but I dont know what type of Anemone it is, can anyone please advise.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00462 (Large).jpg
    DSC00462 (Large).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 63
I'm thinking it looks more like a bubble anemone. Most Sebaes have purple on the tips and are not quote as bulky. Thats very large though, did it grow like that or was it purchased this way? That would be like $400 at my local petstore my gosh!

Well I bought it for 45$ here in Saudi Arabia from a whole saler who is a imported of marine fish :) I didnt ask the name of the Anemone just bought it ... anyways I wanted to know the type so I can search for its caring FAQs

Ritteri was going to be my guess as well. I'm pretty positive it's not a sebae due to the lack of purple on the tips.

What kind of lighting do you have? Your tank looks pretty dim in your video. That anemone needs very strong T5HO or metal halide lighting.

I dont have MH planning to buy a fixture soon with T5's and MH's built in, right now I have 120 W of total 3 tubes, 40w each ...

water parameters are as following:

NH3: zero
NO2: Zero
NO3: 3-5ppm
Ph: 8.3
Ca: 460
KH: 7-8
Phosphate: zero

Back
Top Bottom