Coral? Maybe? Not sure?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like it could be a pretty bleached out micromussa or something...hard to tell. Def a possibility. Keep water pristine and with good lighting and it should color up and recover for a much better and positive ID.

Repositioned the rock it was on, now sits a little higher(getting nothing but light) and in a really good flow area, looks like it is starting to regain some life sense first post! I'll
Try and get some pics up as soon as I can.

Also just read a post about something similar this morning and someone said his looked like part of the siderastrea family, did a quick google search and it looks somewhat similar?!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It could be. The thing about bleached out or recovering inverts is that they can look like several things sometimes and you don't really know what you have until it has fully recovered. Keep us posted on how it is doing, I can't wait to see what it is.

Same here!

Here's where it's at now......

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409702704.552757.jpg

UPDATE! So color stills seems the same from last post under normal
Lighting, when the backlights come on the centers all become a vibrant lime green!

Not sure if the brown will go away or if that's it's true color?

Also when something touches it crab, me etc it seems to disappear?! So I'm
To assume it's doing well!

Lmk what you think?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414020255.812688.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414020280.935776.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414020429.160738.jpg

Back
Top Bottom