unknown critter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenlo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi everyone. im new to this forum and the reason i wanted to join is because im a biginner and im starting to have lots of questions after all the reading i've been doing about saltwater aquarium.
last night i got home and i found this critter on my front glass of the tank. i have never seen it before and try to find similar pics online but still i couldnt identify this critter.
Can someone help me? here is a pic attach of the critter.

Attachments

• critter.jpg
    critter.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 146
can someone help to identify what this critter is in my glass tank?? i just saw for the first time last night whwn i got back home.
thx

Attachments

• critter.jpg
    critter.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 149
It might be. Now I have two. I found tonite another one on my glass. Should I romeve them from my tank? Are they harmless?

hard to say. it depends on what type they are. there are many. when did you start seeing these? do you have any coral in the tank at this time?

I saw them two about 3 days ago. They are really small and I saw them 4 days ago after bringing a frag of star polyps and s leather coral with some button polyps attached to the rock.

Back
Top Bottom