Fish with attitude

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bidgette

Aquarium Advice Activist
Here are a couple of pix.

Bubba, my blue vt betta, looks like he has an attitude, but he's really pretty cool and laid back.

2993437459_ee2aa8e059.jpg

One of my black skirt tetras with a huge algae wafer she was NOT going to let go of!

2993438525_81669a6d31.jpg

mmpwhat mmpdo mmpyou mmfmean, mmfwhat's mmfin mmfmy mmfmouth!?!

:-D

Nice pictures! I've gotten a few of my betta too as he "charges" the camera. The tetra looks like quite the character! That's why we love our fish - their personalities are so different for each one!

Did the other fish manage to get any food or did the tetra steal it all? Did he/she ever manage to eat that whole thing? :wink:

Did the other fish manage to get any food or did the tetra steal it all? Did he/she ever manage to eat that whole thing? :wink:

No, she ate the WHOLE thing! It took her about 10 minutes, and she was chased several times, but she never once let it get away from her!

The others are well fed, tho, so I think it was more a "GIMME, GIMME...." than a real hunger on anyone else's part.

They're pretty funny! I just added two female bettas to my tank, and Bubba hid out for about an hour.

clh

Back
Top Bottom