juvenile green terrors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wynn

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
a pic of 1.5" green terrors. They are in the 10 gallon Q tank right now, but will be moving to their 75 gallon home as soon as I finish setting it all up. I have no idea what sex they are...everything I've read about sexing these fish doesn't seem to apply when they are this small.

awww...they look like little sweeties!! (yes, I know...I can't believe I called cichlids "sweeties" ! :lol: )

That is an excellent picture!

My fish thank you for the compliments! Since last posting, they have moved into their new 75 gallon home. I'm waiting for them to grow a bit to decide which one of them I want to keep, and will find a home for the other one. It's amazing what a bigger tank will do for a fish's behaviour and color. Here is what one of them looks like now, only a little over a week later.

beautiful fish really nice pics why don't you chek out reefrunners photo forum while you are at it link is in my sig called shutterbugs :mrgreen:

Psyhampster said:
WOW! Thats quite a difference!
will find a home for the other one
I know how! Just buy another tank!

LOL OH NO! Not another one. :D

alrmc4 said:
beautiful fish really nice pics why don't you chek out reefrunners photo forum while you are at it link is in my sig called shutterbugs

Thanks for the link! I've bookmarked it and will definitely check it out.

excellent i already picked a favorite left you a comment on it 8)

Thanks! I haven't exactly participated at the site yet...I kind of feel out of place since i'm more of a fishkeeper than a photographer. It is a nice site though, and I will make more of a presence after I lurk a little while longer. :)

don't lurk too long lots of us fishies there and it is a great forum reefrunner aka shutterbug has done some excellent things for us there lots of info my fish started me on this too :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom