Lets see your fish !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, here's my Oto Pleco =D
I know, he's nothing special, but he's one of my first fish and I like him so much =)View attachment 284873

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

My armoured Cory is my favorite. He may be nothing special, but he is an awesome fish and I have had him since the beginning almost two years ago. So I feel ya.

Sent from my XT1585 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457537788.979094.jpgjust being tetras

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My 300 lyrics fancy goldfish tank

My column tank is 300 Lyra and is filtered by x2 tetra ex 1200 external filters it's been up and running for 18 months now and never had a problem

Thor, my long fin Oscar

img_3355447_0_d3fd251d3f6d185b7e7e1db6e582ceae.jpg

Beautiful Oscar ☺

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon shrimp and snail tank

Octavia (Picasso ocellarus clownfish) and Nemo (common ocellarus clownfish)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1460669378.968499.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1460669399.883749.jpg

I noticed my Lyre Tail Palamino Molly no longer looked pregnant and assumed the fry were gobbled up. Later that day, while doing a PWC, I sucked up this little one. I named him Uno since he is the only one that made it alive. He has three spots from the middle of his back to the end of his tail. I hope he stops getting his tail stuck in the slits of the birthing tank. This is my first time being a fish Mom. :)

Congrats!!

Here is my pleco. Guy is a beast ! Sorry for all the bubbles. Took the picture during a water change. But he doesn't come out to often for photos.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1461118965.217469.jpg

My coral beauty ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1461520851.122391.jpg

Money can't buy happiness.... But I can buy fish, which is kind of the same thing.

Nice fish! Why are you named mr tap water??

Money can't buy happiness.... But I can buy fish, which is kind of the same thing.

Thank you.
When I first joint forums I was using tapwater and always have done accept for the last three years now when I changed over to RO .so I thought the name was appropriate at the time, and now I just live with it?

Thank you.
When I first joint forums I was using tapwater and always have done accept for the last three years now when I changed over to RO .so I thought the name was appropriate at the time, and now I just live with it?

I like it... It has a nice ring to it...

Back
Top Bottom