New Digital Camara ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KMyers18

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just bought a digital camara but im not sure if it's a very good one or if it even has potential? It is a Sony DSC-P100 it is everywhere on google, so if someone could read up on it and tell me if i will ever be able to take good pics with it? Or what i may need to buy to take good pics with it! THANKS!!!

I dont think yall are understanding me i know what the camara is and what it does. I allready bought it. What i dont know is all that stuff it does good bad or otherwise. I just want an over all opinion on the camara. I see some of the pics on here and want to know if it will produce anything comparable?

Yes it will.

There are many on here who take pics with less camera than you have, and the pics are beautiful. The settings of your camera is what will make or break the pic. Trial and error, reading picture taking tips, and just taken pics will get you taken the pics you want to take.

Yes your camera is a good camera, and yes you can produce some very nice pictures!! :wink:

OK Thanks, Im pretty new to this whole camara thing before this one all i ever had was old junk film camara that took horible pics. I allways used thoes throw away camaras because they took better pics then my old junker did. But i want to get in to underwater photography one day! They make a marine kit for my camara so that will be the next thing i buy :wink: I go to the keys twice a year snorkling. I just wanted to know if this thing even had potential to take good pics. Now setting it up is next on the list :roll: Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom