Our non fishy friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, some amazing animals shown by everyone ! Can anyone else see the correlation that fish keepers, in general are animal lovers !
I have a greyhound called Ho, ex-racing dog. We did have three, all black, but unfortunately, two recently passed on. Of old age luckily.

Grant, over here we have "rescue" organizations that find homes for ex-racing greyhounds, is that how you got your dogs? I think that's a good way to get a family pet.

corvuscorax said:
Grant, over here we have "rescue" organizations that find homes for ex-racing greyhounds, is that how you got your dogs? I think that's a good way to get a family pet.

No, we owned them all through their racing days and decided to keep them once they were too old to race, rather than home them elsewhere or have them put down, which is what a lot do unfortunately.

This is my baby, Foxy. She's a pomeranian.
I agree with the statement that fish keepers are animal lovers in general. The other day, Foxy and I were at petsmart, and I was buying fish. The guy in front of me in the line said, "You have a dog AND fish! Wow, animal lover!" YES I AM

Logan J, love the little PitBull fella, superb picture too !

Gareth, that Boxer is beautiful ! I want it, I want it ! Boxer's have always been my favourite dog, along with bulldogs. :D

I think I'm getting the hang of this picture thing...

One of my cats, Mr. Moe. Rescued from an alley in Baltimore city as a half-grown kitten. He's around 15 years old now, and still going strong. Getiing a bit crotchety in his old age though.

No pics of the other cat right now, she is evil.

Show Off your non fish pets!

post pictures of your most prized non fish pets! this is a picture of my blue and gold macaw, izzy.. she is almost a year old now! show us your babies!

Kevin

Your dog is beautiful. Is it a Mastiff? How much does it weigh? I want a Mastiff so badly. I'm planning on buying one when I graduate and actually have my own house.

Here is Kelsi, a miniature schnauzer. The first picture she is trying out for the Sierra Mist commercial. JK

Here are our other pets
We have 5 cats a dog, had two geckos but one escaped and not sure where she went, they are our Family.
Chris.

Here is a picture of Onyx he is our male gecko and we still have him. No escapes from this guy lol.
Chris.

Back
Top Bottom