Pepper again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are some shots of Pepper. Again LOL.

1002100.jpg

1002111.jpg

1002099.jpg

He's such a ham! We take him to the pet store to visit with other birds. From a distance of course, just in case. He chats and jokes and of course the younger birds don't understand what he is doing. He gets attention everywhere we go. The other day we were in Rona, he was riding on the front of the cart. So many people had to take double takes when they saw him. What does he do? Says "hello, how are you"? I'm Pepper pepper pepper.

Oh, little birdie......I just want to reach through the computer and grab you! He's so dang cute. I want one...... :( No mas dinero!

Promote him to seargent? No no no, you need to get him to go for a doctorate.

Alshain said:
Promote him to seargent? No no no, you need to get him to go for a doctorate.

Sergeant peppers lonely hearts club band
:wink:

Looks like a great bird to me! I've had a bad experience with one though, he BIT me, and I bled like h*ll. I guess it depends on the birds character (and probably the owner as well :D )

Very true Bill. Pepper was a biter when I got him. Patience and love has converted him into a people lover. Having a pet talk back to you is an experience, let me tell you!

Back
Top Bottom