post your 29 gallon or 30 gallon setups here!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
19738-albums313-picture3246.jpg

Dave_2105 - that set-up sure fits in that little "nook" very well! Looks good.

fort384 - Nice plants!!!!

Here's my 30 gal, just rearranged everything....AGAIN! Lol going with all live plants soon as I get my new fixture I won on ebay!

Thanks Batt4Christ. Yea I was really lucky with it fitting in where it is as my house is only small. Your planted tank looks great. I think they look more natural for the fish. Since taking the photo i'm trying to attach some java moss to the bridge because my amano shrimp seem to love it :)

Yeah- most shrimp seem to "like" the moss. I think it gives them a sense of security (and it also traps bits of food).

I haven't had any luck with the shrimp...do they like calm water? That's the only thing I can think of....I had 4 Cherrys in a 10 gal with filtration, heat and airstone, well established tank....and one by one they died within a couple of months...I do have a java moss ball in there with many fake plants and 2 decorations in which they could hide....

To be honest I haven't had much experience with shrimp. I've only had my two Amano's for about a month but they seem to be doing fine stealing food from the fish. It's quite funny to watch.lol

Here's my work in progress waiting on all my gravel and stuff to come in then I will start cycling and looking for some plants

Attachments

• image-3228228442.jpg
    image-3228228442.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image-4200463803.jpg
    image-4200463803.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 115
thras said:
Here's my work in progress waiting on all my gravel and stuff to come in then I will start cycling and looking for some plants

Beautiful piece of driftwood! Bet that cost an arm and a leg! LOL

It's three pieces and when I use to work for a pet store one of the dog food reps gave it to me he was a hobbyist like us and had it just soaking and didn't know what to do with them guess he had other pieces but still its nice of him to do so

thras said:
It's three pieces and when I use to work for a pet store one of the dog food reps gave it to me he was a hobbyist like us and had it just soaking and didn't know what to do with them guess he had other pieces but still its nice of him to do so

LUCKY!!! This is going to look beautiful! :) good luck!

thanks just so u know I started a thread for my tank will be taking pictures all the way through but it will take a while for me to get the co2 and some good lighting

Here's the start of it... I'll update tonight:

Attachments

• image-3646279369.jpg
    image-3646279369.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom