Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_8349.JPG

Top is my 45g
-one oranda goldfish
-one ryukin goldfish

Bottom is my 5g
-one male betta

Of course :D here :

sxlrw5.jpg

very nice looking tank is it possible to get a full front shot , I try to avoid side shots in the archive for future TOTM contestants .

thanks
seaweed
Save

There alot of mc experts here. Im not one. I believe it needs regular trimming to get it tight. I think fresh2o can help ya.

Thanks! Aluk3s.... i reAlly don't know what to do next. I almost lost hope 2 months ago bec of all the algae then after caliban07 told me to increase outflow, then there yah go. Whew everything started to grow and black algae faded.

How's your tank going? It's been a long time since I last posted. Haha glad to be back!

How's your tank going? It's been a long time since I last posted. Haha glad to be back!
Its good..just bored with it lol. I started building a 40b cracked the tank. Then started thinking about going back to sw. Im not sure what to do. Anything tank wise moves little slower with no lfs or chain stores near.

A couple of full shots of my aquarium

A couple of full shots of my aquarium

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0647.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 67
the color is awesome creativity of the lay out is intense , or shall I say off the charts

now skyjacker that tanks come a long way it filled in nicely I remember when it was all rock

thanks guys you made today's TOTM scout enjoyable
keep them coming

Nice tank there :D Cant see what fish do you have can you post a list of fish :D and be careful for those long reaching plants when they reach surface of water they get more CO2 and than their growth explodes so you are going to do some trimming and replanting :D

Here is my full tank shot :)
2lnzotu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom