Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The finnex stingray is red blue white. Different number based on fixture length

Cheap and under rated imo. I really wanted more par but I decided on it after seeing some awesome builds with it.

1489340254556.jpg Ignore bags of gravel as I'm still giving time for old bacteria to colonize new substrate (Flourite) but here is my first attempt at a planted tank. I did try to organize it better and even make some hills out of substrate but the fact that I can't really reach the bottom made it nearly impossible and I gave up. I'll just say I'm going with the jungle look. I'm hoping the tall plants will settle in soon-- the vals are melting some and the wisteria is too short to see much in the photo. But overall I'm not ashamed of this as my first try at planted, and at converting an up and running tank without re-cycling. All the anubias I've had for a while but since changing to Flourite they've all put out new leaves which is kind of funny since they aren't really root feeders. Go, plants, go!
1489340944208.jpgBrian engaging in his favorite pastime of sizing up "Mirror, Mirror" Brian.

View attachment 296185 Ignore bags of gravel as I'm still giving time for old bacteria to colonize new substrate (Flourite) but here is my first attempt at a planted tank. I did try to organize it better and even make some hills out of substrate but the fact that I can't really reach the bottom made it nearly impossible and I gave up. I'll just say I'm going with the jungle look. I'm hoping the tall plants will settle in soon-- the vals are melting some and the wisteria is too short to see much in the photo. But overall I'm not ashamed of this as my first try at planted, and at converting an up and running tank without re-cycling. All the anubias I've had for a while but since changing to Flourite they've all put out new leaves which is kind of funny since they aren't really root feeders. Go, plants, go!
View attachment 296186Brian engaging in his favorite pastime of sizing up "Mirror, Mirror" Brian.
I like it. Nothing wrong with jungle.

Yes, I forgot we follow each other lol...although this is the first time I saw the other tanks... I love your lights, are the blue/white lights overhead or airstone lighting?

White the blue was a part of an air and light combo that I split up and attached the lights to the top and the air to the side

View attachment 296185 Ignore bags of gravel as I'm still giving time for old bacteria to colonize new substrate (Flourite) but here is my first attempt at a planted tank. I did try to organize it better and even make some hills out of substrate but the fact that I can't really reach the bottom made it nearly impossible and I gave up. I'll just say I'm going with the jungle look. I'm hoping the tall plants will settle in soon-- the vals are melting some and the wisteria is too short to see much in the photo. But overall I'm not ashamed of this as my first try at planted, and at converting an up and running tank without re-cycling. All the anubias I've had for a while but since changing to Flourite they've all put out new leaves which is kind of funny since they aren't really root feeders. Go, plants, go!
View attachment 296186Brian engaging in his favorite pastime of sizing up "Mirror, Mirror" Brian.

That looks beautiful, great job.

Love the DW and island effect of the 75G

New stones for the planted tank. Excuse the CO2 mist.
HgzIQW9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom