Mumma's TV tank build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mumma.of.two said:
Thanks everyone for the nice comments :D

Lol! Animal print PJ's :)

Lol sure

Mumma.of.two said:
Got it from a friends mothers garage. She has three more if I want them. They aren't easy to come by.

I seen one on Craigslist a couple weeks back ya might want to look there. ;)

Hi get some carbon in there that will clear it:) but well done, yes priority is to do the water change,the photo's can wait till your ready(y) we'll be here still:)

Wow! Excellent! I am in-love with your tank (y) I haven't been on AA in months and cruised by to check on your TV tank build and your done! You did such a good job. I can't wait to see it when you are completely finished (inhabitants and last tweeks n' what not)

Lovin Fish said:
Wow! Excellent! I am in-love with your tank (y) I haven't been on AA in months and cruised by to check on your TV tank build and your done! You did such a good job. I can't wait to see it when you are completely finished (inhabitants and last tweeks n' what not)

Is there ever really a finished tank? Lol

Here we are folks.

image-1784495243.jpg

Cories have almost doubled in size since I got them.

image-3926137594.jpg

image-2555146613.jpg

Ottos from the 7g cube I tore down.

image-481917317.jpg

Male plaket betta

image-820425577.jpg

Random fish from the feeder fish tank. He has really pretty red fins but I have no idea what he is.

image-3674423878.jpg

image-586818921.jpg

image-3392492860.jpg

image-3177579992.jpg

image-1812600542.jpg

image-1513632924.jpg

The stem plants have gone crazy and are in desperate need of a clean up.

Last edited:
Oh my mumma. That is such a beautiful tank. Wish i could try to do what you have accomplished. Maybe one day when I am brave enough. Totally awesome!!!

Thank you daileene :)

After much thought I decided to tear down my 10g today so this tank is now home to my school of harlequin rasboras. Very nervous about the move. Out of 16 they are the only 6 left after columnaris, mystery deaths and a couple of jumpers (all in the first 2 months after I got them!). These 6 have been happy and healthy for almost a year so fingers crossed! I also moved some crypts over to replace the sad looking stem plants.

image-1656935120.jpg

image-934526172.jpg

Some of the sand is now a different colour but the cories should mix it up a bit. Decided to dump a few cupfuls of new stuff over the roots of the crypts instead of risking stirring up the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom