A Long Road Ahead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishyfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
What is the longest distance that you have driven JUST to check out a fish store?

For me, 3 Hours.

yep, probably about the same. My first SW tank came from a local charity auction, had to pick up the sytem from a town that was about 2-1/2 hours away! I'm sure it was quite entertaining seeing a 55 gallon fish tank sticking out the back of a Snap Orange volkswagen Beetle doing 70 MPH down the highway

:D

well thats just silly a bug can't go any faster than 45mph.....
but it would look pretty funny (just kidding btw)

mmmmm about 20 minutes to get to the south end of town, big als. I'm pretty lucky casue within that 20min area there are lets see.... ....10 or more lfs and lps with pretty good selection. Doesn;t meen they have nice livestock but good selsction. Oh and that doesn't count the 4 walmarts I could go to aswell...

I guess a little over 2 hours each way to go to That Pet Place. Worth it on some items, but others could be purchased at the lfs for a similar price.

About 4 hours -- luckily for me my husband is also a fish nut so he is game for that kind of roadtrip :D

Today's trip to a new locale was supposed to be 2 1/2 hours each way. After getting lost (stupid Yahoo Maps), it wound up being 4 hours there and 3 hours back. Yuck! We did get the fish that I have been waiting for for 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom