AAC (International Aquascaping Contest)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Isaac García

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everybody:

Recently I have introduced myself in the Introduction area. For those who have not read it, I'm Isaac García, from Alicante (a south-eastern city in the spanish coast). I mantain some aquariums (6 in this moment) with several inverts and fish species (you can see some pics of them in the Introduction).

Now we wanted to tell you that we are organizing an International Aquascaping Contest for everyone who want to participate. The inscription is completely free and you can watch the rules and prizes in this link below:

Acuavida Aquascaping Contest 2009

We have told the moderators of Aquarium Advice for permission to put it here and so I hope you don't take it as spam. We only want to aim people to participate and show in an international context our best works in aquaristics. And so I hope you will like the contest and take part of it. It's easy, non presential and it would be a great pleasure for us to have international participation on that.

For any doubt you have me here, you can question anything you want. I hope to learn more among you and share all I can in this community.

Once more, thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom