E-A-G-L-E-S

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MT79

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's that time of the week again-the end, and it's almost time for the falcon's season to end :wink: Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory,
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!

Sorry bud no dice!

To much Vick this week for Philly to handle.... :wink: :p

Should be a great game no matter what the outcome.

Not just getting at you, I am a Falcons fan being from the great state of Ga!

Let's see now...an AA member, who states that the residence is Philadelphia, PA, is suggesting that the Eagles (a fine team btw), should possibly win the NFC title game this weekend. :wink: I guess the 4th is a charm. Just do yourself a favor, try to convince the coaching staff to make Vick throw the ball. Good luck!

To much Vick this week for Philly to handle....
I just knew Revhtree was going to have a response :p
Good luck!
Luck....we don't need luck! We have destiny and skill on our side even w/out Terell Owens. J/K....Well sort of LOL. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!! You'll be hearing that alot on Sunday Revhtree LOL.

Even IF by some LARGE miracle your Eagles make it past VICK.

Pittsburgh will kill them!!(btw I cant stand Pittsburgh)

Now an all Pa. Super Bowl would be neat.
I just dont see it.

Aint no stoppin BIG BEN!

join the regional forum!
I just did, thanks. This is some snow storm!! And as for Vick-Bring it!! We'll deal w/ Pitt. when the time comes. BTW, when they were describing the symptoms of hypothermia on the news today(concerning people who are going to the game-it's going to be COLD), like loss of sensation, numbness, mental confusion, etc.-that's the way I felt after each of the last three championship games-and I was watching from HOME! LOL

I will be watching from home too. I heard on the news that Snow Removal Crews will be working through the night to clear the stadium, lol.

What worries me the most (since we already know t hey are gonna win..) is the people who drink and don't realize they can't feel their fingers.

I'm really starting to believe that the Brady bunch will be too much for anybody. And the very good coaching staff and their ability to develop outstanding game plans for the defense. Peyton who???

I really like Donovan (and his mom :roll: ), but it's really looking like a NE year.

Redskins'll be back soon!!!!

jchillin,

Man were you RIGHT!!

What a blown game by Big Ben!!

Playin like a rookie.

Oh well, my cowboys were out along time ago so I dont care.

I eat my words MT79.... :microwave:

Congrats to you Eagles, and Pats fans. Your teams deserve it. The Falcons played and acted like they did'nt wantto win. They had no intensity and no drive...

Anyway we will still watch the SB and have a great time. At the church I pastor at, we are having a huge SB party in the family life center. It is totally free, and we have all the free wings, pizza, nacho's, and drinks you want. The best part is......drum roll please..........We will have the game on our 15 FOOT SCREEN! :p

So if you live near come on out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom