Fish Are Super Awesome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettababe1011

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, this is a thread where we can talk about how much more awesome things fish can do that we can't.

Such as, puffers can puff, and panda cories are the cutest things in the world.

Its not fair that a fish can curl up his lips and spit out his food and its super cute, when I do it my husband gets mad at me :D

Tasha said:
Its not fair that a fish can curl up his lips and spit out his food and its super cute, when I do it my husband gets mad at me :D

ROFL!!! That was a... Lovely mental picture!

Panda cories, I repeat, are the cutest things on earth. I just got three today.

I also like how the guy dropped one on the floor, but it didn't even phase it a bit! :O. Wow.

I havent seen the panda's but I sure do love the julies ;)

And yeah, I would do too well being dropped on the floor!!

Bettababe1011 said:
Panda cories, I repeat, are the cutest things on earth. I just got three today.

I also like how the guy dropped one on the floor, but it didn't even phase it a bit! :O. Wow.

imagine if the cory tried to swim away

i had a betta awhile back suicide jumped onto the carpet i caught the bugger with a net mid flight boy did i feel like a champ

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
i had a betta awhile back suicide jumped onto the carpet i caught the bugger with a net mid flight boy did i feel like a champ

Wow. Yeah, bettas like to commit fishicide. Luckily I've never had it happen. But when you see two male bettas on one side of the divider, your heart stops! Stupid TopFin divider...

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
my betta used to flash at me lol funny times

Yeah. My bettas flare at me. And one let's me pet him. It's awesome. But their teeth hurt when they bite you!!

Cool. That'd work good. Or wait... Are neons schooling? I think so. Fill in that school before putting a long flowy, tailed fish in.

Back
Top Bottom