How many hours do you work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many hours do you work?

• less than 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41 and over

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
salery with radioshack and only work 48 hours a week on average but if there is anyone else here that works retail they know the problem with this time of year... it sucks... 7 days a week average of 70-75 hours till jan 1st. lucky i trained my room mate about the tank so i don't have to worry about it much till i get time off.

x-mas is great it is just the week after and the month before that suck

-jim

I joined Americorps a couple weeks ago...so technically I'm at the disposal of the community I'm serving all the time. But I actually keep somewhat normal hours...40/week scheduled, which usually turns into about 45/week, plus 10 hours/week in the car (that's the part that burns me up!)

50 hrs a week, plus any extra ot I want, at a minimum 5 extra hours a week. Parts requisition for a construction company.

i work 40 hr weeks @ a collection agency as a skip tracer, i can find anybody... nice black shirt by the way... yah you.. :D

depends. I work 12 hour shifts. While im in school i usually work 24-36 hours/week but over the holidays and breaks i try to work at least 48/week. When i graduate nursing school it will be full time and its 36 one week and 48 the next... anything over 40 is overtime plus any extra shifts they want us to pick up.

If no one has noticed, this poll was created and ended back in 2003. It would have been better to begin a new one with a reference to this one. The poll is inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom