If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nahh, just a couple of Fluval 406s, maybe a bottle of bloodworms, and a WC. He'll be set then!

I would use it to house some African cichlids and a mastacembelus elipsifer or create a great barrier reef biotope

Personally I love Oscars. I would get many many of these.

I would divide the tank into 3 different sections.

7,000 gallons would go to a thousand angelfish
1,000 would go to Oscars
And 3,500 to a good heavy community of Rummynoses, black skirts, diamond tetras, galaxy Rasboras, red eye tetras, platys, swordtails, etc.
And 500 to a couple freshwater string rays ;)

I would divide the tank into 3 different sections.

7,000 gallons would go to a thousand angelfish
1,000 would go to Oscars
And 3,500 to a good heavy community of Rummynoses, black skirts, diamond tetras, galaxy Rasboras, red eye tetras, platys, swordtails, etc.
And 500 to a couple freshwater string rays ;)

thats 12000 gallons ;)
i would get a large acrylic cylinder and fill it with motoro stingrays, oscars, red devils, red tail cats, giant gourami and arowanas

thats 12000 gallons ;)
i would get a large acrylic cylinder and fill it with motoro stingrays, oscars, red devils, red tail cats, giant gourami and arowanas

Hahaha and there's me being stupid. You know what? It's 9:30, first day of school tomorrow, I'm tired :p leave me alone :p

A humongous school of hippo tangs, chevron tangs, and yellow tangs. Also about 50 anthias, a few eels, a few wrasses and a ton of oddball fish, and about 3 tons of live coral :)

I would just be the guy who everyone takes their overgrown fish to. Saltwater only of course, and they would have to get along...No octos or cuttlefish in this tank.
It would be a reef setup.

Back
Top Bottom