OMG!! 75gal OMG!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have personal experience to fall back upon but I believe the cardinal and neons are the ones that angelfish will really eat up. The other tetras may get just big enough (and plus if the angelfish is introduced as a juvenile) such that you won't have any problems.

Now with smaller common guppies my angelfish (at the time when I still had some left) was about 2.75" body (6" with fins) and it would harass the smaller ones but was only successful at eating juvenile guppies younger than 2 months.

I personally like the red tail shark better than the flying fox...(and that just made me look for my SAE for the first time in a few days :oops: I think the heat and added aggression (caused by heat) did it in since I can't find it at all).

Yah, i think im going to move a few of my guppies and platys to my 29gal for the time being.

yah, the more I look into the flying fox the more i think ill get the red tail black shark (if i can find one!)

I don't think you will have any problem with those tetras and an angel. Go with what you like, and I am thrilled you are keeping the old tank! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom