So I dreamt I had a fish room....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

logansmomma1228

Aquarium Advice Addict
.... and it was a DISASTER lol. I dreamt I moved into a new place and the people before me left their tanks. Floor to ceiling of tanks. SW, FW, strange things like octopi and arrowana lol. I also dreamed that they were all eating each other and fighting because they were hungry and I had no clue what to feed them or where anything was. I was sad because the arrowana was eating a loach lol. Then I dreamt that I called SM to come help me! LOL

I think I'm hooked on this hobby... just a little bit :onfire:

ROFL!!! that's so funny. must be quite a sight to see an entire room of fish fighting and eating eachother...

better start researching them so next time you dream you know what to fed them.

LMAO!! Thanks, I needed that laugh. :)

LULZ, that's pretty funny. I've had some bad fish dreams before but I have had one good one where I started up a sw tank :D but when I woke up I was like aww :( lol.

Haha! That's pretty funny.
I had a dream once that I converted my basement into a GIANT fish tank, like something the size that you would see at an Aquarium. It was so big that it wouldn't fit in the basement so it pushed out one of the walls! My Dad started yelling at me saying he knew I shouldn't have gotten such a large tank, then handed me a Scuba suit and said "Get cleaning".

Very strange, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom