What Is Your Favorite Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I feed all that stuff to my bn pleco but I feed cucumbers instead of zucchini.

You know how big that guy is gonna get I had one in a 125 for about 2 years within 6 months he was a foot long when I got rid of him he was nearly 3 feet long and had an insatiable appetite started eating fish cause I couldnt keep him full a dozen night crawlers a day wasnt enough so I had to rehome him trust me hes gonna get big youtube it they can get 4+ feet

So I started this thread to help me get ideas for stocking my new 150 gallon fish tank. The current fish that I have that will be going into it- rainbow shark, bristlenose pleco, eclipse/sun catfish. These are the fish I might want to add- spotted highfin pleco, 6 Cory catfish, 2 angel fish. Would all these fish be compatible and would this make me overstocked?

I don't think I could get 10 cories because I don't have that much money... :/

I brought 6 pandas 4 cherry shrimp and 3 dwarf gourami and it came to £37!!!!if I breed mine So I'll be adding to my school soon :p

I don't think so. With mine I'm just going to tell them apart , put 2 males and 1 female in a ten gallon, ( already cycled) condition them do a water change and hopefully thell breed . Then put them back in the 30 .

Back
Top Bottom