What Is Your Favorite Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanimal

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm would like to hear what everyone's favorite fish is to help me decide what to get in my tank. Compatibility doesn't matter just your favorite fish? Thanks!

My favorite is my discus of course.
And.. compatibility does matter... I don't think anybody here wants to unwittingly recommend an unsuitable fish because they don't know your tank size.. unless you are just saying that in order to get unbiased answers

I most likely won't get any of these fish I just want to hear answers.

Believe it or not...

Goldfish!

From shubunkins to fantails to orandas to bubble eyes, and many more, the variations in size, finnage, and coloration are almost too many to mention.

My Oscar and is my favorite fish highly personable and very placid towards its tankmates actually and vanimal I have cories and feed them omega one shrimp pellet as staple and frozen brine shrimp once a week to.

I love all kinds of fish but at the moment I am loving my fancies :)

vanimal said:
What do you guys feed your Cories?

I TRY to feed my Cories sinking food tablets. Then on Tuesday's bloodworms. The reason I say try is because all my other fish steal them

Catfish. Catfish, catfish, catfish.

I have Eclipse catfish like now, but I like anything other than plecos or corys that have nice, long whiskers.

this is a very hard one. i'll just list the top 5
-corydoras
-plecos
-clown loaches
-discus
-gouramis

Back
Top Bottom