What Other Forums Do You Use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I run a forum for my employer right now. Software development.

I founded a forum back in 1999 that had 80k members by 2005 when I moved on. It shut down afterwards in the hands of the new owners.

Right now I only use my work forum and this one. If I need any other info I normally google and visit whatever forum comes up first.

I'm on some other fish forums: Nano-reef, Reef Central, Aquatic Plant Central, Planted Tank.
I'm on TheKnot as well! :lol:
I think that's it..?

chargerforums.com - i own a 07 dodge charger
shotgunworld.com - joined when i bough a new shotgun

I lurk on nano-reef every now and then.. just to mess with a few people and say hi to others.

AA's the best though.

Last edited:
mfdrookie516 said:
I'm on APC, FishTankTV, and PlantGeek... but I rarely go to any of them. I started here and don't plan on calling anywhere else home.

Fishtanktv? I subscribed to his videos. I like his planted tanks. He also has good results with using dirt as a substrate.

Yeah, Dustin lives like 5 minutes from me. He's the guy I got all my plants from. We were in his basement talking and all the sudden he's like "dude, you need to sign up on fishtanktv... I need some more people on there". And, that's how it started lol

mfdrookie516 said:
Yeah, Dustin lives like 5 minutes from me. He's the guy I got all my plants from. We were in his basement talking and all the sudden he's like "dude, you need to sign up on fishtanktv... I need some more people on there". And, that's how it started lol

That's cool. He has some good plants. Huge swords. Maybe that's why when I saw the sword in your tank it reminded me of dustin's tank. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom