Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This great screen comedian was also one of the most gifted directors in history, in addition to being a formidable talent as a writer and composer. The son of music hall performers from England, he began working on the stage at age five. He was a popular child dancer and got work on the London stage, eventually moving up to acting roles.

easy huh?

Wow Oscar!

"It's the late 1500's. I'm an explorer trying to find another route to the Far East. I decide to go North from where Columbus left off (what a miserable failure that Columbus guy). I find a small inlet (bay) with land masses on both sides and decide to sail North. I then find a large island and decide to stop. Unfortunately, I never returned and some other guy decides to follow my route. I did get credit for my discovery some 260 years later."

Philious Fogg..LOL

He did go all the way around the world in 80 days ya know.

I cant think of it now cause it's giving me a head ach..lol

YEE HA...my old history professory would be proud...except for my spelling of his name...which history teachers never cared about anyway.

Here goes

A native of Miami, Florida. She spent six years working for the Virginia Chief Medical Examiner's office --- first as a technical writer and then as a computer analyst --- and also served as a volunteer police officer. Now currently writing novels around a character that deals with many of these types of employment.

Welldone...at least someone has time to read (or google) when they don't have their hand stuck in a tank.

Your up Greenfish and congrats...kudos on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom