Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!

I figured after going throo the major rock idols of the 60's someone would come up with Jim Morrison

Your turn green fish... break on throo or something =oP

Here is a new one:

Born in New Jersey
Graduated from West Point
Has logged 4500 hours of flying time 290 of which were very different than the rest
Goes by a nickname but got his name legally changed to it in the early 80's
Was 2nd in something very historical witnessed by the largest television audience in history

LOL, his poster used to be on my wall when I was a kid. Now there is a role model for ya. :D
OK...
I was born in England in the early 1800's, the second of 5 children. Through my writings I had a tremendous impact on religious thought. Rumor has it, I changes my views on my deathbed. Who am I?

Yes, I knew that! :wink:

I thought it was a "trick" question, hence the female writer (she did have a lot of "religious" themes in her works).

Thanks for the hint!

Ok....

I was born in the early 1800's, expelled from France in 1844 and by 1857 had produced a gigantic 800 page manuscript on capital, landed property, wage labor, the state, foreign trade and the world market. He later settled in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom