Xray of death!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lamby

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so today im stuck at the doctors all day to find out if i have boul cancer or not im a lil bit scared as im only 20 and im here on my own.

so today im stuck at the doctors all day to find out if i have boul cancer or not im a lil bit scared as im only 20 and im here on my own.

Good luck! I hope all turns out well.

cancer in ya ***. I find out tomoro they think i might have lung problems aswell

I'm very sorry that you are going through this medically but please watch the language, just because there is an asterisk in place doesn't mean that young users won't know what it means.

Yeah hopefully its nothing to worry about im hoping it only IBS at the moment

So I get my results today hopefully they come back saying every things ok but from my family history I think I might have the short straw :|

So I get my results today hopefully they come back saying every things ok but from my family history I think I might have the short straw :|

Just make sure you get screened regularly and eat healthy

so my doctor told me i stress to much i need spend a lil more time doin my hobies and not worrying about every thing and to try change my diet it might help make me feel better

so my doctor told me i stress to much i need spend a lil more time doin my hobies and not worrying about every thing and to try change my diet it might help make me feel better

Changing your diet will help tons and if you can take a product like align it will help to believe me I have been there. And for some people taking a calcium pill that dose not contain magnesium helps to.

IBS is no walk in the park, but I suppose it's better than colon cancer. Definitely diet and destressing are important. No smoking or alcohol either!

its not to bad Im an aussie and the doctor said eat more steak and lamb chops and every one knows aussies love their steak and chops

Back
Top Bottom