100 gal planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like it a lot! I wish I knew how to get the same effect with my new 40 gallon... =]

thanks guys, i am really proud of it, as some of you know i just redid it, I scooped out a 125 lbs of sandblasting gravel, took out all of the old silicone and replaced it with new and then spray painted the back black and then put back in 120 lbs of eco complete and then replaced the plants and fish.

thanks I have
2 pearl gouramies
1 red flame gouramies
3 red sarpea tetras
2 black neons
1 flying fox
6 von rio tetras
2 clown pelcos
5 amono shrimp
2 black mollies

i am going to start to build back up my stock I would like to add 6 more black neons and at least 3 more red sarpea tetras, I also would like to add a couple of bn plecos and some cory cats
Thanks for the comps.

thanks I think your right mg and Matt I would love some pennywort will pm you latter Thanks

Can I make a suggestion? Well, I'm going to! ;)

I think it is an enormous Wendtii? The plant dead center?

Try moving it, to right or left - to left, next to driftwood, or to right, right of the tall thin plant that almost looks like a giant anubias lanceolata.

ingg I will try to move the wendtii over and see what it looks like it is actually growing through a whole in the DW

Back
Top Bottom