20g planted! (update pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jtd1216

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just bought the last of the plants i wanted (i think lol). How do you guys like it???? I added one amazon sword, 3 green wendtii (sp?), and 3 java fern attached to the driftwood. Next is to get the background for the tank (thinking of going black)

Attachments

• 114-1405_img_349.jpg
    114-1405_img_349.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 114-1407_img_148.jpg
    114-1407_img_148.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 114-1406_img_165.jpg
    114-1406_img_165.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 20
lookin good. it will look soo much better once it fills in a little. i just planted my tank a little heavier and it is going absolutly nuts!! i am going to attach one of my little amazon swords to my driftwood right now after looking at your picture. thanks :)

thanks :) yeah i hope it will fill in alot better... the plants have been growing great though! (as soon as i added the DIY CO2)

same with me i added the hagen system (which is basically a expensive lazy diy)and my plants went nuts. i will have to put some on the barter and trade soon

I like it. Maybe somekind of fore ground plant and some moss on the wood. It does need a back ground.

Quick photo tips:

-make sure the camera is still, setting it on something usually helps (your shots arne't blurry though)
-take pictures at night with no other lights on
-often helps to reduce the exposure if you can

I like the tank, and I second your thoughts on a black background. Nothing fancy in terms of aquascaping, but you have very healthy plants!

thanks for the ideas.... i've been searching for some java moss for the wood, but my LFS doesn't have it for sale. I'm guessing that maybe they can order it for me though

Back
Top Bottom