75g rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like it. Looks great [emoji106]
i thank you very much.

Absolutely beautiful tank. I love the color of that wood. All the spiderwood I have seen has seemed a lot lighter, but that has the color almost of Malaysian driftwood. Dark wood and white sand together are stunning and really make the fish look beautiful.

yea i wish it would have stayed the light wood color in my first post but i still like it as a darker piece. i thank you for the kind words.

Update. This tank is moving right along and doing wonderful. Algae started to set in again so I switched the lighting over to a shop light with 32w 6500k bulbs and turned off the 5000k screw in led lights I was using. This took right good care of the algae and the tank really started to take off. I switched the cyperus helferi I had in the back left corner because it just wasn't growing to the height I wanted. I put jungle val in it's place. I have added more anubias nana petite, crypt spiralis, crypt beckettii, crypt walkeri and a good bit of buce to the tank. Moved things around, added more stones and who knows what else. I truly can't keep up with what all I have done. The pogostemon did not like the lower light and has died back to just 2 stems left in the tank and they are very small stems. I added dwarf water lettuce to get some cover and to help soak up extra nutrients but I'm kind of getting tired of them. They are growing so freakin fast and I can't get rid of them fast enough. Please people take these off my hands! I am cramming boxes as full as I can and only charging shipping cost! I have a total of 5 angels now and 16 rummynose tetras. After the tank stabilized a bit I started turning on 1 of the 5000k lights for 3-4 hours each day and then advanced to I now having 2 coming on with the regular light cycle of 5 on, 4 off, 5 on. Well guess I have said enough now. On to the pictures!

3 weeks ago
kRHK7ng.jpg

picture tank yesterday
gbwfj3I.jpg

dwarf water lettuce
uB5cgPE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom