Anubias Kingdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rastaman

Aquarium Advice Activist
This is my tank for collecting Anubias species. :brows: Tank dimensions are 40x30x25cm or 16x12x10"

Currently i have:

Anubias 'Pangolino'
Anubias 'Mini'
Anubias 'Nangi'
Anubias 'Petite'
Anubias 'Pinto'
Anubias minima
Anubias 'Gold'
Anubias 'Coffeefolia'
Anubias' Bonsai'

AK6.jpg

Very nice tank!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Very nice. Wish i could have some that anubis on the bottom left. Looks freakimg sweet!

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Very nice. Wish i could have some that anubis on the bottom left. Looks freakimg sweet!

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

That's 'Pangolino' - New cultivar ;) Here is how easily make Pangolino carpet. Platnt roots pull through the SS mesh, line up side by side...

AK2.jpg

AK3.jpg

...and lay it on the substrate. I have also pour some Powder Amazonia to cover the mesh (plant rhizomes remains above the soil).

AK4.jpg

Aside from finding some amazing Anubias, you have an incredible eye for aesthetics and design. Is there a word for "aquatic green thumb?" Do you do any other planting aside from tanks (outdoor/indoor) or is this your specialty?

This is TOTM worthy. Awesome tank! One day I'd like to do a build like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Do you have any fish in this tank?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Thanks all for the comments! :flowers:

Aside from finding some amazing Anubias, you have an incredible eye for aesthetics and design. Is there a word for "aquatic green thumb?" Do you do any other planting aside from tanks (outdoor/indoor) or is this your specialty?

At the moment only aquarium gardening. ;)

Do you have any fish in this tank?

Fishobsessed7

I don't. I am planning some shrimps and snails. (y)

I remember seeing some of your other builds and was wondering about them. Do you have multiple tanks, or do you like to deconstruct and reconstruct the tanks? Do you do all nano-builds or do you have big tanks too? I just think these nano are so fascinating. Really awesome.

Beautiful and nice Species tank!!! I LOVE Anubias too. What is your PH - what & how much do you dose for ferts?

Yes, you are a talented scape artist. Always enjoy seeing your tanks!

Thanks guys!

I remember seeing some of your other builds and was wondering about them. Do you have multiple tanks, or do you like to deconstruct and reconstruct the tanks? Do you do all nano-builds or do you have big tanks too? I just think these nano are so fascinating. Really awesome.

Yes, I have many tanks. :) Most of them are nanos, but i have one 150 gal. I like to play with nanos as they are easier to maintain and I have better hardscape materilas choice.

Beautiful and nice Species tank!!! I LOVE Anubias too. What is your PH - what & how much do you dose for ferts?

Yes, you are a talented scape artist. Always enjoy seeing your tanks!

Parameters: pH 6.5, KH 2, GH7, temp. 23'C
I am dosing daily dose of EI once a week (when i am doing water change).

Time for an update! Manage to get Anubias 'White' - those were expensive! :huh:
In the background new species is 'Coin Leaf'.
On the right hand side (foreground) i left some space for a new species.:brows:

AK6_a.jpg

I love the Coin variety!

Is the White the same as Pinto? My Pinto were in pretty low light and started to get much more green.

Looks beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom