Dwarf baby tears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katieshan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone have experience with them? I want to get some for our one tank but I heard they are hard to maintain. They look beautiful in tanks I've seen

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What do you have? Lighting, height? Co2 and ferts? Substrate, stock??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

T5 dual 6500k, we do have substrate, no c02, but all of our plants are doing really well. German blue Rams, pea puffer, balloon mollies

For the c02 is there a specific one you would suggest? We are looking for something not so expensive.

What size tank? Substrate specifics? Do you dose fertilizers?

What's the size of the tank? Do you knew if the T5s are HO (High Output) or NO (Normal Output)? Or the brand and model?
If the tank is small enough (< 20 gallons) then DIY CO2 might be an option. However, getting consistent levels (or even just enough) of CO2 from DIY can be challenging.

It's a 20long and high output

I'm not home right now so I can't tell you exactly what substrate we use and we use leaf zone and also these root tablets

I wouldn't recommend this plant without co2. I didn't have much success with it (dosed easycarbo-glut, general ferts, potassium, iron). My lights were medium.

Beautiful plant but co2 needed IMO.

Sent per three-eyed raven...

Depending on on the substrate? Limiting factor will most likely be co2 and ferts.

Ok thanks we are looking into getting a c02

Back
Top Bottom