Help ID These Plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brunettebaby4571

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Can anyone help me ID these plants? I got them with the little card things that stuck in the thing but I dont know which is which now lol

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 55
Looks like: amazon sword, melon sword, white ribbon (which is semiaquatic and will melt in time), and Moneywort (bacopa monnieri)

The tags I have say sword...anubias....cardamine lyrata and rotala indica and there was two plants that didnt come with tags...I know the one with the purple on it isnt aquatic which I didnt find out til i brought it home but it was only like 2 bucks so I figure ill keep it til it eventually dies

The one you said looks like white ribbon doesnt actually look like that in person it must have just been the way the camera hit the light in the tank thats the one I was thinking might be anubias? But I dont know anything about plants really lol

What I called Moneywort might be cardamine lyrata... it's a bit fuzzy. I still don't see any rotala indica, unless it's not pictured.

If that's not what it looks like, I can't really help identify it, can I :p

No I understand but I didnt really realized it looked like that til I googled the white ribbon and was like that does look like the picture I put but not like that at all in real life lol but Ill get some more pictures it was kind of hard with a little 4 year old running around trying to help me take pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom